- The covr license has been changed to GPL-3.
- Set environment variable
R_COVR=true when covr is running (#236, #268).
- Made the gather-and-merge-results step at the end of package_coverage() more memory efficient (#226, @HenrikBengtsson).
- Support code coverage with icc (#247, @QinWang).
filter_not_package_files() now works if a source reference does not have a filename (#254, @hughjonesd).
- Fix test broken with xml2 v1.1.0
- Filter out non-local filenames from results (#237).
- Vignette rewrite / improvements (#229, @CSJCampbell).
- Fix code that returns
structure(NULL, *) which is deprecated in R 3.4.0 (#260, #261, @renkun-ken).
- Fix test broken with DT 0.2
- Fix tests broken with updated htmlwidgets
- Change report tab title based on filename (Chen Liang).
- Add support for cobertura XML output (@wligtenberg).
- Add mcparallel support by patching
mcparallel:::mcexit() automatically for packages using parallel (#195, @kforner).
- Add support for GitLab CI (#190, @enbrown).
- Update exclusion documentation to include line_exclusions and function exclusions (#191).
- Support coverage of R6 methods (#174).
- Explicitly set default packages (including methods) (#183, #180)
- Set R_LIBS and R_LIBS_SITE as well as R_LIBS_USER (#188).
- Automatically exclude RcppExport files (#170).
- Memoised and Vectorized functions now able to be tracked.
- Support for filtering by function as well as line.
- Now tracks coverage for RC methods
- Rewrote loading and saving to support parallel code and tests including
- Made passing code to
package_coverage() not use non-standard evaluation.
NULL statements are analyzed for coverage (#156, @krlmlr).
- Finer coverage analysis for brace-less
for statements (#154, @krlmlr).
- Run any combination of coverage types (#104, #133)
- Remove inconsistencies in line counts between shiny app and services (#129)
- Include header files in gcov output (#112)
- Add support for C++11 (#131)
- Always clean gcov files even on failure (#108)
- zero_coverage works with RStudio markers (#119)
- Remove the devtools dependency
.libPaths() in subprocess to match those in calling process (#140, #147).
- Move devtools dependency to suggests, only needed on windows
- move htmltools to suggests