CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.5
signature_v2_auth() now both return a
Region value in their response list, as identified by
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.4
- Fixed a bug related to extracting credentials from environment variables. (https://github.com/cloudyr/aws.s3/issues/142, https://github.com/cloudyr/aws.s3/issues/143)
- Fixed a bug related to extracting credentials from EC2 instance metadata (https://github.com/cloudyr/aws.s3/issues/144, h/t Daniele Rapati, Will Bowditch)
- Bumped aws.ec2metadata suggestion to 0.1.2.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.3
- Fixed a bug in
locate_credentials() caused by trying to retrieve EC2 instance metadata from a non-EC2 machine on which the aws.ec2metadata package was installed.
- Expanded test suite to cover more of
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.2
- CRAN Release.
- Added some minor tests.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.1
- Changed the precedence of credential sources to: user-supplied values, EC2 instance metadata, environment variables, local credentials file, and global credentials file. (#11)
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.3.0
- Added a
locate_credentials() function to walk through a hierarchy of possible credential locations, beginning with user-supplied values, then environment variables, local then global credentials “.aws/credentials” files, and finally (if applicable) an EC2 role for the currently running instance. (#11)
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.9
read_credentials() to allow key-value pairs of any form:
KEY = VALUE,
KEY =VALUE. (#15, h/t David Severski)
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.8
- Corrected the default timestamp format in
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.7
read_credentials() now looks for the credentials file in a more reasonable location on Windows (#12/#13, h/t user:kadrach)
- roxygenized the documentation (and reorganized the source files slightly). (#9)
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.6
- Added support for signing requests (using V4 signatures) with temporary security tokens.
- Modified some default arguments to correct unintended behavior. These should not affect any previously correct signing code.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.5
- Added functions
use_credentials() to access AWS access credentials stored in
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.4
- Further fixes to the handling of default arguments from environment variables.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.3
- Fixed the handling of default arguments from environment variables.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.2
- Added support for (legacy) AWS Signature Version 2.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.2.1
canonical_request() now sets C collate order to properly order query argument and header names across platforms.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.1.4
- Coerce query string arguments to character before passing to
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.1.3
- Add standard AWS test suite: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/signature-v4-test-suite.html. (#2)
- Expose and set default key, secret, and region values in
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.1.2
- Fix bug in request body hashing for non-character request bodies (#3).
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.1.1
- Allow request body has to be generated from file without loading into memory.
CHANGES TO aws.signature 0.1.0
- Include patched version of
utils::URLencode that correctly encodes URLs per RFC 3986.
- Initial release.