- This is the first submission of simstudy, so there is no news yet!
- Fixed index variable issue related to generating categorical data
- Fixed index variable issue related to generating longitudinal data
- Fixed issue that arised When creating categorical variable in first field
- Increased speed required to generate categorical data with large sample sizes
- Categorical data can now accomodate probabilities condition on covariates
- Fix: package data.table 1.10.0 broke genMissDataMat. genMissDataMat has been updated.
- Modified “nonrandom” data generation to allow “log”" and “logit”" link options.
- Added function genCorGen - generate a new data.table with correlated data from various distributions.
- Added function addCorData - add correlated data from various distributions to existing data.tables.
- Added error check to verify that specified distributions are valid
- Added function genFactor - converts an existing (non-double) field in a data.table to a factor
- Added function genDummy - creates dummy variables from an integer or factor field in a data.table
- Added function defCondition - define distribution conditional on existing fields
- Added function defReadCond - read in conditional definitions from external csv file
- Added function addCondition - genaration data based on conditional definition