- Added explicit package references to writeRaster() calls. Should work now without loading
raster package first.
- Fixed reference to required field names in component 1 User Occurrences module guidance text. Now reads “names” instead of “species” as first field.
- Added checks for appropriate fields for VertNet and BISON, as not all downloads include all fields. Should avoid erroring due to missing fields now.
rgdal to package dependencies.
- Turned off evaluation of chunk that loads packages in userReport.Rmd.
- Added error catches to component 5 and 6 if
rJava cannot load.
- Turned off evaluation of code chunks in userReport.Rmd. Now the building of user session code is much, much faster.
- Made code compatible with
leaflet version 1.0.1. There was a mysterious problem with zooming to points before clearing markers and/or plotting points, which resulted in crashing as soon as points are plotted unless the user had the Github master version of
leaflet installed. Thus the code was rearranged and cleaned to accomodate the current
leaflet version on CRAN.
- Fixed some errors in userReport.Rmd relating to the user .csv path and printing of a couple of headings.