- Labour force data and wage price index updated to 2018-02-21.
- Update as requested to fix failing unit tests relying on non-standard packages.
- New function
model_income_tax which attempts to provide every lever of the income tax system that is visible from the tax office’s sample files. Users can model the sample file by changing single parameters to observe the effect on tax collections.
small_business_tax_offset: Include the small business tax offset as a standalone function and within
Other user-visible changes
project_to no longer require
fy.year.of.sample.file. However, they expect the supplied
data.frame to be compatible with the sample file provided. Failling to provide a sample file with the expected number of rows or not providing a sample file with a valid number of rows is a warning, which can be silenced by
check_fy_sample_file = FALSE.
- Update labour force data to November 2017
- Internal projection tables have been updated for the latest (2014-15) sample file.
mgcv was used but not declared in Suggests: Thanks to BDR for reporting.
- (internal) Extend
prohibit_vector_recycling to return the maximum permissible length of a list of vectors.
- Update wage data to 2017-Q3
- Update labour force data to 2017-09
- (internal) The
lf_trend internal data table used to report the labour force in thousands of persons, as the ABS does. This seemed a bit strange, so now
obsValue uses integers (i.e. just the labour force).
- Vignettes now install
taxstats to a temporary directory if not already installed, rather than the user or system’s library.
- Update CPI data
- Fix wage data
- New internal C++ functions for
income_tax, and related functions
- BTO function now uses tax scales from the Income Tax Regulations
- Optional argument
NULL rather than
The default argument continues to result in SAPTO being not applied if
.dots.ATO. However, if
.dots.ATO is supplied (and the age variable has not been removed from it), the individuals’ SAPTO eligibility is determined by the age variable in
.dots.ATO, rather than setting each individual’s SAPTO to 0.
- Update labour force data. Avoid segfault in separate package in unit test.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Update wage, CPI, labour force data
- Update wage and labour force data
- Fix breaking build due to change in dplyr API