- Fixed a few problems with using duplicated inputs to
subset (issue #88, issue #89)
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when using unnamed vectors (issue #86)
- Fixed a bug that prevents using sequence accession numbers (issue #85)
- Fixed bug in
extract_tax_data that caused an error when one of the queries failed too download.
- Fixed bug that caused “data” argument of
obs_apply to not work when passed as a varaible (issue #97)
map_data_ for mapping without using NSE.
- Make default dataset for
n_obs_1 and make them available for NSE (issue #91
extract_tax_data can now parse things like
phylum;Nitrosopumilales;order;Nitrosopumilaceae;family; and split out the rank and taxon names by using multiple matches to the
class_sep is NULL.
extract_tax_data now gives warnings if a regex does not match.
n_supertaxa_1 function to get number of immediate supertaxa (always 1 or 0).
branches function to go with
stems. (issue #56)
is_internode functions to go with
stems. USeful for removing uninformative taxonomic ranks/taxa.
- Started to incorporate ability for
taxa to handle
NULL inputs as first class citizens to handle cases when you have essentially a blank taxon (use case comes from
taxize package) #95 #107
- data parsers: Put long, often unused columns last (issue #93)
- When parsing classifications that have per-taxon info add input id column (issue #92)
- New function
classification as an abstraction to get either hierarchy of taxon indexes, names, or ids (issue #57)
- New function
get_data_frame for both
Taxmap objects that wraps around
get_data to coerce into a
data.frame. (issue #58) (PR #105)
- In the output of the taxmap parsing functions like
parse_tax_data, I moved “taxon_id” and “input_index” columns to front and “input” to rear. Also “tax_data” now comes before “class_data”.