KScorrect 1.2.3 (2018-02-23)
- Reformatted functions to Google / Hadley style
KScorrect 1.2.2 (2017-04-23)
- Clarify text so better explains behavior based on ‘mclust’ package functions.
KScorrect 1.2.1 (2017-01-10)
- Improved text, with corrected textual errors
KScorrect 1.2.0 (2016-03-19)
- Text clarifications to Help files prior to posting to CRAN.
- Removed calculation of standard error in LcKS.
- Steve Wang re-wrote qmixnorm to improve performance and make the function more compatible with behavior in other quantile functions, such as qnorm.
- Improved handling of extreme probabilities in qmixnorm, based on algorithm by Luca Scrucca.
- Corrected behavior when single ‘sd’ specified in mixture model functions so that results in equal-variance mixture model, and calls warning to alert to behavior
- First release (to GitHub).