- Function oldNaming() to transform new .nc4 file names into “traditional” NDVI3g.v0 naming convention, optionally appending a suffix (e.g., ‘.tif’).
- Added parallel support to significantTau(),‘RasterStackBrick’-method.
- Added support for the recently released NDVI3g.v1 to all package functions.
- Included local file inventories for all available GIMMS products (NDVI3g.v0 and NDVI3g.v1) and their respective servers (ECOCAST, NASANEX).
- rasterizeGimms() now includes an extent argument (‘ext’) to enable clipping based on raster::crop().
- Quality control has been added to rasterizeGimms() through specifying permitted flag values (‘keep’), rendering the subsequent application of a separate function unnecessary. For reasons of convenience, however, qualityControl() is still available.
- Scaling and the rejection of water and nodata-mask values are no longer optional.
- If ‘timestamp = TRUE’, monthlyIndices() now returns an object of class ‘Date’ (instead of ‘character’) and ‘…’ is no longer available.
- Enabled retrieval of quality flags from rasterizeGimms().
- Added parallel support to downloadGimms(), rasterizeGimms() and monthlyComposite().
- Revised package documentation.