For more fine-grained list of changes or to report a bug, consult
- avoid rdf-based tests on solaris architecture, where suggested package rdflib is not available. (CRAN request.)
taxize as Suggests only
rrdf in favor of
Sxslt in favor of
- patch for compatibility with upcoming release of
- Bugfixes following release of new dplyr and new tidyr dependencies
- Migrate Additional_repositories to new address for OmegaHat project.
get_taxa() now return much richer
data.frames instead of named vectors. This is potentially a non-backwards compatible change if scripts use the output of these functions as lists (#129). See updated metadata vignette. This introduces new dependencies
- more robust
nexml_read() method for URLs, (#123)
- Avoid assuming the namespace prefix
nex for nexml elements (#51, #124, #126). Includes a fix server-side on the NeXML validator as well.
nexml_validate() points to the new validator. (#126)
- Fix compatibilty issue with recent phytools release.
- Upgrade tests to be compatible with newest testthat (0.10.0), bumps testthat dependency version up (#119) thanks @hadley
- Add four new vignettes describing the use of various advanced features in the package: the use of SPARQL queries, advanced use of metadata features, an example of how to extend NeXML with simmap data as the use case, and documentation on the central S4 data structure used in the package.
- Implements the use of Title Case in the package title, as requested (on several occassions) by the CRAN maintainers.
- Update DESCRIPTION to provide a standard
install.packages() compatible repository for
rrdf, as per request from the CRAN team.
add URL and BugReports to Description. #103
for consistency with other
add_ methods, the
nexml object is now the last, not the first, argument to
add_basic_meta. As this changes the function API, it could break code that does not explicitly name the arguments, so we release this as 2.0.0
- Fixes typo that caused validator to fail when nexml.org couldn’t be reached
Less aggressive unit-tests
- nexml_validate now returns NULL if the validation cannot be performed. Unit tests now consider either TRUE or NULL as acceptable.
- Just skips the uuid unit test if uuid package is not available
- Documented versioning practice in NEWS
- Unit tests relying on the Figshare API are not run (without failing) if authentication to figshare server fails
- Documentation updated to include examples for all functions