Proper handling of temporary files
Changed so URL sends ISO time, not udunits time.
- Major refactoring of code, order of function arguments and defaults has changed.
- searchData() no longer uses a list of list, instead it uses a simple list where the each “searchType” and “searchString” are set off by a colon as in “searchType:searchString”.
- Added cmocean colormaps.
- Added check if dataset is available.
- Better checks if download fails at any point.
- If xtracto() call fails part-way through, results to that point returned.
- Changed some examples for faster execution.
added back in ncdcOisst2Agg dataset
Changed examples to run faster on CRAN machines.
- Changed the organization of the underlying erddapStruct that contains dataset information, removed outdated datasets.
- Changed searchData() to use a simple list with text strings of the form searchType:searchText
- Corrected searchData() for case where there are no matches
- searchData() and getInfo() now return results using View().
- Modified encoding of urls to work with newer versions of Apache Tomcat.
- Changed to using https instead of http.
- Examples dataset changed as previous one is no longer available
- Vignette now makes multiple tries to get the data
- getFileCoords() now makes multiple tries to get the dataset coordinate values