Install this package the usual way in R using CRAN or via:
This is an R wrapper around the ecos project on GitHub.
Note that the ecos sources are included here. The only changes to the ecos library source is to the makefiles; that was necessary to pass the CRAN portability checks.
- Version 0.3-3 and 0.4 (2018-02-16)
- ECOS_csolve assumes A and G as NULL if any dimension is 0
- The dims list is now coerced to integer immediately upon entry to ECOS_csolve
- ECOS library sources updated to version 2.0.5.
- Version 0.3-1 and 0.3-2 (2017-09-05)
- Updated Readme
- Allowed empty vector c, per Anqi’s request
- Version 0.3 (2017-05-16)
- Registered .Call entries
- Changed Anqi’s email
- Version 0.2 (2015-11-17)
- Added system requirement of GNU makefile
- Improved the description of the package
- Checked more carefully on Linux, MacOS, and Windows
- Version 0.1-1 (2015-11-17)
- First version, thought I had it right for all platforms, but quite wrong!