spduration 0.17.1 (2018-03-26)
- Add pkgdown static documentation website at https://andybeger.com/spduration.
- Fix C++ code that was causing warnings on R-devel; replacing & and | with && and ||.
spduration 0.17.0 (2017-10-04)
- Adds proper handling of the various
na.action options for
spdur and its
forecast generic function from
forecast package rather than re-defining it. Adds
forecast to neccessary imports.
- Added bug reports link to DESCRIPTION for github issues page (https://github.com/andybega/spduration/issues).
- Fixes minor errors in introduction vignette and data documentation.
- Register C++ routines to avoid R-devel note.
spduration 0.16.0 (2017-04-11)
- separationplot.spdur -> sepplot.
separationplot is a standalone function so change the
spdur version to a simple wrapper.
- Cleaned up NAMESPACE. Moved
stats to imported package in description and removed all associated explicit namespace generic imports.
- Added package vignette.
- Added file
init.c with calls to
R_useDynamicSymbols(); also use
NAMESPACE. R-devel (and R 3.4.0 in the future)
R CMD check issues a NOTE for registration of routines, this is to avoid that note.
- Updated DESCRIPTION and added references.
spduration 0.15.1 (2016-05-12)
- Fixes bug in
summary.spdur that would return wrong estimates for
- Better column names for
- Fixes test error after
- Added accessor methods for
- Fixes issue #17, which led to errors in
summary.spdur when called on a model with factor variables or without intercept terms.
- Fixes an issue with the hazard rate plot confidence intervals (
plot_hazard(ci = TRUE)), where CIs coud be wrong because coefficients were sampled by equation rather than using the full variance covariance matrix.
- Added Belkin & Schofer 2003 coup data in
plot_hazard, added support for loglog models, and other internal streamlining of plotting code.
- Partial fix for summarizing and printing results for models without intercept term.
- Removed documentation and export for several internal functions.