- Changed output class of moead() to moead (instead of moeadoutput). All related functions (plot, summary) and documentation were updated.
- Added S3 print function for moead objects
- Corrected the version for the two fixes below;
moead() output objects now contain the input configuration used for running the algorithm, for easier reproducibility;
- Fixed problem in
moead() that was compromising reproducibility when running with
- Fixed minor error in vignette “Fine tuning MOEADr using irace”;
- Fixed minor error in final Archive composition in
- Moved package smoof back to Suggestions;
- Updated package examples to reflect looser dependency on smoof;
- Added summary and plot functions (S3);
- Added three more Vignettes to explain different aspects of the package: basic usage; automated algorithm assembling and tuning using irace; and using a user-defined operator with the MOEADr framework;
- Added warning / user confirmation in decomposition_sld() to prevent huge population sizes due to mis-specification of a user parameter;
- Added preset_moead() to provide fast access to standard configurations from the MOEA/D literature (two “standard MOEA/D” versions and one “MOEA/D-DE”);
- Moved package smoof from Suggestions to Imports
- Depends updated to R (>= 3.4.0)
NEWS.md to track changes to the package.
- R.utils is no longer imported by the MOEADr package
- Skipped some tests on Solaris platforms, which were throwing spurious errors.